All purpose flour - 3/4 cup
milk - 1 cup
Eggs - 3
Butter - 4 tbsp
Sugar - 1tbsp
vanilla extract - 2 or 3 drops
pinch of salt
1. Boil the milk.
2. Add the butter into the milk and stir well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and beat in 3 eggs.
4. Slowly add the boiled milk into the dry ingredients mixture. Mix well to form a batter of flowing consistency.
5. Take a non-stick pan and heat it on a medium range flame.
6. Take a big spoonfull of batter and pour it on the pan. Immediately and quickly rotate the pan spreading the batter to the sides. Cook for 2 min. and turn the side and cook for another 1 min.
7. Spread chocolate cream (e.g. nutella) on one half side of the crepes and stuff in cut bananas, or nuts or any fruit of your choice.