Ingredients for (6 or 7 breads)
All purpose flour - 2 cups (Sieved flour)
Lukewarm Milk - 1/4 cup
Butter - 3 tbsp
Eggs - 2 ( one for the dough and the other for egg wash)
Orange Blossom water 1 tbsp (optional)
Salt - pinch of salt
Dry yeast - 1 1/2 tbsp
Anis seeds (small fennel seeds) - 1 tbsp
Sesame seeds - 2 tbsp (for garnishing)
Sugar - 1/2 cup
1. Disslove dry yeast powder in 1/4 cup warm water and put in the sugar. Set aside for 15 min. for activating the yeast.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients first and then slowly add the wet ingredients.
3. Knead it into a soft and sticky dough.
4. Cover the bowl with a kitchen cloth and keep it in a warm place for 1 hour.
5. Knead the dough gently again for 2 min. and make 6 - 7 small balls.
6. Grease a tray and place the balls leaving enough space between them to rise during baking.
7. Make an egg wash on the surface. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the top.
8. Preheat the oven to 175 °C and bake the breads for 30 min.
9. Tastes good for the breakfast.