Its a very simple, easy to make pastry puff. You could stock the ingredients as a saviour in your freezer and could make it quickly for unexpected guests !
Frozen Readymade pastries- Thaw them for 15 minutes at room temperature.
Goat cheese - 1 cup
Frozen Parsley - 2 tbls (which you could get in the markets in the frozen section)
Beaten Egg - 1
1. Powder the goat cheese and mix it with the parsley.
2. Place a tablespoonfull of this mixture in the center of the pastry and close it to form a triangle.
3. Stick the edges by pressing with a fork. Make sure there are no small openings anywhere !
4. Apply the surface with the beaten egg.
5. Sprinkle sesame seeds for extra taste.
6. Place them on a greased tray and bake it at 200°c for 12 min. (This baking time might vary according to the type pf pastry you have. Please follow the instruction in your pastry packet for baking)